Saturday 23 October 2010

Warm snuggly coats

I really love faux fur coats, especially leopard-print ones. These are my current collection...

This is probably my favourite one to wear at the moment. It's from Oasis (via Ebay) and looks best with jeans I think.


Then I have this one which is from Peacocks. I think it looks nice with dresses or skirts and also is much better on than in the photo - it's kind of fitted and then flares out a little bit at the bottom.   
 

This is an old slightly over-sized one which has had several owners before me. It used to belong to my friend Simon. He'd bought it second-hand and had it for a while before kindly donating it to me!


Finally I have this one, which my granny bought for me second-hand when I was about 18. She made buying us fur coats a little bit of a tradition and did the same for a couple of my cousins too when they were around the same age. She posted it to me which was one seriously large and heavy parcel to receive! My granny really is super-cool and at 90 now she is still as amazing as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment