Thursday 28 October 2010

Gigs and flapjacks

So I'm in the process of trying to learn to bake. I'm relatively useless at making actual dinners (I'm lucky enough that my boyfriend usually makes those) but I enjoy attempting cakes, especially as you get something yummy at the end of it.


Here's my first attempt at flapjacks. They turned out pretty well actually, although I was too impatient at cutting them out of the tin so they fell apart a bit. Certainly a better success than my infamous curry powder and cheese flavoured heart-shaped biscuits I made for my boyfriend a couple of Valentines Day's ago (which were truly horrible, but he still tried to eat them, bless him).

Today I'm full of cold and sniffs, which is not good seeing as I'm off to London tomorrow at ridiculous o'clock in the morning for a gig (Manic Street Preachers). Booked quite few gigs lately, which I'm really looking forward to. I've got Imogen Heap next month and then Belle & Sebastian in December. Also my sister is going to try and get us Take That tickets tomorrow- woooo! We haven't seen Take That together since the first time round when we were teenagers and she loved Howard and I loved Mark!

1 comment:

  1. it looks like fried diarrhea shit lol, do you spice it with your meth and crack that you constantly stub on your cunt?

    ReplyDelete